Information Systems & Technology Home
“Empowering Excellence through Technology.”
- Our department provides excellent, universal network and communication access to all teachers, staff and students in support of district objectives. This includes state-of-the-art secure and standardized connectivity to the district network and the Internet, both commodity and Internet, and mobile information technology activities usable both on school grounds and from office locations. We provide opportunities for teachers, students, and staff to extend their knowledge of and skills with technology to meet their particular needs, well beyond basic technology literacy.
- The Technology Department provides service and support to schools and Education Support Center offices in the acquisition and use of technology to enhance performance, ensure the availability of information for users, provide timely and accurate information about students, and quality support services.
The Technology Department provides solutions that:
- Are student-centered to improve performance while accommodating a variety of learning styles and better preparing the Creighton School District Student to be a productive member of our local community and the ever-changing technological society .
- Increase the productivity of teachers by allowing more time for quality instruction.
- Increase parental and community access to the educational process.
- Increase the efficiency of business operations in a manner that promotes the application of realized gains to the campus instructional needs.
- Are systematically planned and implemented for the maximum return on investment .
Creighton School District's Technology Team Values:
- Integrity and Honesty: The Technology Team conducts all activities with the highest degree of integrity and honesty, and with a steadfast adherence to strict moral and ethical codes.
- Commitment: The Technology Team is committed to fulfilling our purpose and striving to achieve our vision. Through this commitment, we will achieve a future that is a breakthrough in effectiveness and results.
- Accountability: The Technology Team willingly accepts the responsibility for providing value to our stakeholders and for doing what it takes to make a difference. We take pride in being viewed as dependable and trustworthy.
- Communication with Dignity: The Technology Team believes in respectful expression and listening to all viewpoints. Our goal is to consider differing viewpoints, turning misunderstandings into communication with understanding.
- Future-Based Thinking: The Technology Team looks to the future to proactively meet the needs of our:
- Community and Ourselves
Jennifer Dodson, Director of Information Systems & Technology
Carolyn Benson, Office Manager
Tony Rose, Computer Systems Manager/Network Administrator
Jayme Ofsthun, Computer Systems Manager/Network Administrator
Robyn Griffith, Computer Systems Manager/Trainer
Lara Janicki, Data Processing Manager
TBA, SAIS Coordinator
Andre Bourgeois, Computer Support Specialist
Dave Priebe, Computer Support Specialist
Tim Turner, Computer Support Specialist
Adrian Martin, Computer Support Specialist
Suzanne Sallee, Education Technology Specialist & Technology Peer Coach
Instructional Media Services
Antonio Rivera, Publications Specialist
Yvette Ferguson, District Copy Manager