Vision and Mission
Welcome to Excelencia School
At Excelencia we are fostering compassionate leaders, equipping them with the knowledge and tools to serve and succeed in our diverse communities.
Our mission: Teachers, families, and staff working together to provide student-centered learning, developing thoughtful and competent leaders, ready to advocate for and create positive change through:
Collaborating- Working with my community to achieve a common goal.
Advocation- Using my voice and my actions to work for the good of the community.
Reflecting- Thinking carefully about my opinions and actions to keep improving.
Empowering- Knowing I can do anything, and so can you!
Serving as a leader- Setting an example and using my strengths to help others achieve and meet their goals.
We Believe in:
- Building inclusive relationships with all members of our communities, across generations and cultures,
- Promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion,
- Recognizing that al students are equal in dignity and promise,
- Rigorous academics, setting and supporting high expectations for all learners,
- Instilling the belief in unlimited possibilities
- Developing leaders through serving others