Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Loma Linda Family! Tours are available for prospective parents, you can schedule a tour by calling our front office (602) 381-6080.
Now enrolling for the 2022-203 school year! Click here to start the online enrollment process today.You can also visit our front office to complete the enrollment packet in-person.
Open Enrollment: Whether you live within the Creighton School District boundaries or outside of our boundaries, all Creighton Schools accept open enrollment.
What Do I Need to Enroll?
The following information will be needed to enroll your student:
- A certified copy of the pupil’s birth certificate; or an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate. (A.R.S. §15-828)
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency (see below for Arizona Department of Education Arizona Residency Documentation or Affidavit of Shared Residence Form)
- Parent/Guardian State issued Photo ID (or equivalent legal form of I.D. per Governing Board Policy JFAA)
- Withdrawal Form (If previously enrolled in an Arizona school)
- Guardianship/Custody Documentation (if applicable)
Residency form and Guidelines: